Husqvarna FS 400 Floor Saw
Our robust FS 400 is a convenient all-round petrol push floor saw. The adjustable handle ensures an ergonomic working position. Perfect weight distribution gives excellent stability while sawing. Ideal for small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt, up to 189 mm cutting depth.
- Perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways and city streets.
- Productive push saw with excellent weight distribution and stability, which enhances maneuverability.
- Adjustable, low-vibration handlebar increases operator comfort.
- Patented gas-assisted raise/lower system reduces force required to raise and lower the blade in and out of the cut.
- It is easy to transport and lift due to its small size and weight.
- Optimum power transmission to the blade due to the Poly V-belt, which increases production.
- Large integrated water tank is standard.
|Maximum blade diameter, in (mm)||18 (450)|
|Maximum depth of cut, in (mm)||6-5/8 (168)|
|Power source||Honda GX390|
|Maximum power, hp (kW)*||11 (8)|