Husqvarna DM 220 Core Drill Motor
Handheld electric core drill for both dry and wet drilling. DM 220 has a level guiding system with a LED indicator, making it a perfect choice when looking for a drill motor with precision and efficiency. The ergonomically designed handle with D-handle gives you good control while drilling. Handheld core drilling up to 4 in. or drilling with stand up to 6 in. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes, electrical sockets and cables. An excellent choice for professionals as well as less experienced users.
- Used for handheld drilling up to 4".
- Mount on DS 250 drills tand to drill holes up to 6" or angle drill. Can be used with a vacuum for dust free project.
- Vac port comes standard for dry applications such as drilling bricks, blocks or other building materials.
- Used for wet applications when drilling reinforced concrete.
- Perfect tool for drilling smaller holes for ventilation, plumbing pipes, joints, electrical sockets and telecom cable openings.
- Motor can tolerate and perform effectively in higher ambient temperatures.
- Gearbox and motor alignment have been updated to reduce friction and improve sturdiness.
- Equipped with a LED indicator that shows when the machine is in a vertical or horizontal position and can also be calibrated to help guide the operator while angle drilling.
- The positioning system makes it possible for the operator to focus on drilling while controlling the position of the machine via the LED indicators.
- Softstart™ slowly increases motor RPMs when starting, which reduces wear on the motor and brushes