Husqvarna 555 FX Forestry Clearing Saw
Husqvarna 555 FX is a very powerful clearing saw developed for full time spacing tasks in tough conditions. The X-Torq® engine provide raw power, rapid acceleration and excellent fuel economy. Short tube and bevel gear angled 24 degrees simplifies directional felling in dense forests. Very low vibrations thanks to LowVib®. Delivered with Balance XT harness.
Cylinder displacement: 53.3 cm³
Power output: 2.8 kW
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 8.9 kg
Want to take a closer look? Learn more about the product in depth by exploring its design and features.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Adjustable handle bar: Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Thumb-operated throttle: Thumb-operated throttle for efficiency and precision control. Reduces strain on the hand muscles.
- Easy blade switch: Magnetic locking pin holder facilitates blade switch.
- Power output: 2.8 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 53.3 cm³
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 10500 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4100 rpm
- Torque, max.: 3.5 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6900 rpm
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 1.1 l
- Fuel consumption: 480 g/kWh
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm