Powerful, durable and easy to manoeuvre, 50cc chainsaw with excellent performance and cutting capacity. Suitable for felling, limbing and bucking small and mid-sized trees as well as for challenging tree care. The slimmed-down design and host of innovative features make for efficient, reliable and comfortable operation.
Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life - Our new cooling system is optimized in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
Felling sight to last a lifetime - Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
Retained bar nuts - The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
LowVib® Technology - Dampeners between the engine and chassis significantly reduce vibrations so you can work more comfortably
- Power output: 3.0 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cm³
- Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Torque, max.: 3.15 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 7800 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3900 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 432 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 1.3 kg/h
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 813 g/kWh
- Bar length (inch): 16"
- Chain type: S35G
- Sprocket type: Rim 7
- Pitch: 0.325"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13-20 in