Husqvarna 545FX AutoTune Clearing Saw
Exceptionally easily operated forestry clearing saw with high performance and unique ergonomical solutions designed for full time spacing tasks. Optimised transmission with the bevel gear angled 24 degrees simplifies directional felling in dense forests. Easily started X-torq® engine with rapid acceleration, reduced fuel consumption and emissions. Very low vibrations thanks to an effective anti-vibration of the engine, drive shaft and cutting equipment. Easy to start with Smart Start®. Delivered with Balance XT harness.
- Always optimized engine performance - no need for carb adjustment due to variations in fuel quality, climate or altitude.
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Thumb-operated throttle for efficiency and precision control. Reduces strain on the hand muscles.
- Magnetic locking pin holder facilitates blade switch.
- Power output: 2.2 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 45.7 cm³
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 9700 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3900 rpm
- Torque, max.: 2.6 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 1 l
- Fuel consumption: 450 g/kWh
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 856 g/kW