The second generation of Husqvarna’s 545 chainsaw is a 50cc unit that’s ready for felling, limbing and bucking of small and midsize trees. Designed for professional forestry and tree care crews, this durable saw has improved power and a slimmed-down design. A host of innovative features guarantee a comfortable and efficient operation, season after season.
- Our new cooling system is optimized in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for
different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cm³
- Cylinder displacement: 3.06 cu.inch
- Power output: 3.6 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9900 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 1.12 US pint
- Fuel consumption: 432 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Torque, max.: 2.95 Nm