Husqvarna 535iFR Trimmer
Husqvarna 535iFR is a robust and versatile, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter designed for frequent use on grass, brush and light forestry clearing. It’s lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. The Husqvarna E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter deliver the performance you need to get the job done on time. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of information such as usage status, charging stats and maintenance and service needs in the Husqvarna Connect™ app. The bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range. Includes saw blade, grass blade and trimmer head.
- One battery fits all: The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Low maintenance: No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Adjustable handle bar: Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Soft grip handles: Soft grip handles for comfortable use
- Tap 'n Go: Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.