Husqvarna 520H Automower
HUSQVARNA AUTOMOWER 520H
Professional robotic mower with impressively high cutting speed and capacity. This model is designed to achieve a cutting height of up to 3.6" (≈90mm) on areas of up to 2,200 m² with greater challenges. Max. incline 45 %. Adapted for public installations with simplified control for easy interaction. GPS assisted navigation, remote control and surveillance—together with the rest of your product fleet— with Husqvarna Fleet Services™.
- Automower® Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust settings. If required also receive alarms and track your mower’s position in case of theft – wherever you are. 10 years mobile data contract included*. Standard on X-line, optional for all 300-400 series. *The included Automower® Connect 10 years contract only applies if a third party provides sufficient mobile coverage in the area"
- Flexible charging station placement: Enables flexible placement of the charging station in the garden which simplifies the installation and secures reliable docking every time.
- Balance control: For silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades.
- Reliability: Robotic lawn mowing is all about reliability. Husqvarna has during 25 years of development refined its mower concept to achieve the highest level of reliability, quality and cutting result, with a minimum of assistance.
- Silent: Thanks to its unique cutting system, Automower® works extremely discreet and quiet and just when you want.
- Unique cutting system: Husqvarna Automower® cuts just a little but frequently, which assures a nice and healthy lawn. It is equipped with sharp razor-like blades made of strong carbon steel mounted on a robust cutting disc system. This provides for efficient operation and extremely low energy consumption.
- Weather Timer: Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower® will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Theft protection by GPS: Products equipped with Automower Connect®/Husqvarna Fleet Services™ immediately begin tracking its GPS position and send notifications to your devices. Makes the Automower® installation extra safe and minimizes the risk of theft.
|Battery capacity||4.0 Ah|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Power consumption during cutting||30 W|
|Typical charging time||50 min|
|Typical mow time on one charge||75 min|
|Cutting width||9.45 in / 24 cm|
|Maximum slope performance at boundary||15 %|
|Maximum slope performance inside installation||24 °|
|Maximum slope performance inside installation||45 %|
|Working area capacity (±20)||0.6 acre / 2200 m²|
|Cutting height adjustment||Electric|
|Cutting height max||3.6 in / 90 mm|
|Cutting height min||2 in / 50 mm|
|Cutting system||3 pivoting razor blades|
|Weight||32.4 lbs / 14.7 kg|
|Product size height||13.0 in|
|Product size width||24.8 in|
|Drive motor type||Ultrasilent drive, Brushless DC motor|
|Extra blades||6 pcs|
|GPS Theft tracking||Yes|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound level Guaranteed||63 dB(A)|