Husqvarna 450 II e-series
Take your mastery of outdoor work to the next level. The Husqvarna 450e is an outstanding all-round chainsaw for anyone who values professional-grade power and performance. The X-Torq® engine reduces fuel consumption and emission levels. Meanwhile, a built-in fuel pump, Smart Start® technology and an auto-return stop switch ensure smooth start-ups. The days of starter cord frustration are over! Best of all, the 450e comes equipped with Husqvarna's awesome new X-Cut® chain.
- Air Injection®: Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Flip-up tank cap: The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- X-Torq®: Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Power output: 2.4 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cm³
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Torque, max.: 2.6 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 7200 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4300 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 504 g/kWh
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 742 g/kWh