Husqvarna 440 II E-series Chainsaw
Handle your next project easily with the newer, slimmer Husqvarna 440e. This lightweight and efficient chainsaw is ideal for those who want a reliable workhorse that's simple to use. The starter cord is easy to pull, and the engine is quick to start. Featuring Smart Start® technology and an X-Torq® engine, this chainsaw is an outstanding combination of user-friendly functionality and raw power. Best of all, the 440e comes equipped with Husqvarna's awesome new X-Cut® chain.
- Flip-up tank cap: The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Air Injection®: Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Power output: 1.8 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 40.9 cm³
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Torque, max.: 2.16 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6300 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4300 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 513 g/kWh
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 813 g/kWh