Husqvarna 24" 592 XPG Professional Chainsaw
Experience the power of our new 90cc petrol chainsaw range! Husqvarna 592 XP G is developed for professional forestry and tree care workers who demand the best in heavy-duty performance, reliable operation, and well-balanced manoeuvrability. Featuring AutoTune 3.0, this chainsaw starts easily and runs optimally in all conditions. The powerful X-Torq engine combined with the X-Cut C85/C83 chains delivers best in class cutting capacity and power-to-weight. Heated handles and carburettor ensure comfortable handling and starting in cold, damp conditions. Equipped with X-Tough™ or X-Tough Light bar, available from 20” to 36”
- X-Torq®: Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Fast acceleration: Low weight on all moving engine parts means fast acceleration.
- Heated handles keep you productive: Keeps your hands warm for improved comfort and productivity. Maintaining manoeuvrability and control at the highest level also increases safety.
- Retained starter screws: The retaining function prevents losing the screws holding the starter.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art filtration system: Carries – as standard – a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimized for long working hours.
- Air Injection filters 98% of incoming dust: Give you full working days with maintained performance and less wear on the engine.
- Flip up tank caps: Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- Best in class cutting capacity: The cutting capacity is the result of combining the extremely powerful X-Torq® engine and the razor-sharp X-CUT™ chain, and the end result is unparalleled levels of productivity. It’ll make you better and faster and provide an improved cutting experience.
- More efficient - Best in class power-to-weight: When compared to competitor models in the same displacement class, the new 592 XP® offers an unbeatable combination of low weight and high power output levels, making you more efficient. The saws optimized balance is a result of optimized centre of gravity and the X-Tough™ Light bar and will provide for easier manoeuvring and a more efficient workday.
- Easy starts and vital reliability: The starting procedure is simplified and only one starting procedure is required no matter the conditions, or the temperature of the engine, which further improves the reliability. Additionally, it’s equipped with a heavy-duty air filter with rubber sealing and a robust crankcase that handles bars of up to 36".
- Always optimized: Thanks to AutoTune 3.0, the engine settings are always optimized for maximum startability and performance in all conditions, keeping you going no matter the challenges. No need for manual carburetor adjustment.
- Service connector: Easier diagnostics means quicker and better service at the dealer. The service connector allows the technician to connect your saw to the digital service tool and do all vital checks in no time.
- Connectivity ready: Keep your saw and yourself up to date with Husqvarna’s digital services. Just plug in the optional Integrated Connectivity Device under the cylinder cover. Then you’re ready to connect and diagnose the engine.
- Better chip ejection avoids clogging: The clutch cover is designed to optimize rapid, safe saw chip ejection. Prevents clogging, even when cutting long-fibre wood.
- Lightweight muffler: Less weight in the saw reduces the strain on your body and makes the saw nimbler. The lightweight muffler adds to your comfort and work efficiency without making a fuss.
- Retained bar nuts: The retaining function prevents losing the bar nuts.
- Felling sight to last a lifetime: Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
- Visible fuel level: The large transparent tank window makes it easy to check the fuel level at all times without opening the tank lid.