Powerful, durable and easy to maneuver, 50cc chainsaw with excellent performance and cutting capacity. Suitable for felling, limbing and bucking small and mid-sized trees as well as for challenging tree care. The slimmed-down design and host of innovative features make for efficient, reliable and comfortable operation. Heated handles increases comfort in cold and damp conditions.
- Pitch: 0.325"
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cm³
- Heated Handles: Keeps your hands warm for improved comfort and productivity. Maintaining maneuverability and control at the highest level also increases safety.
- Our new cooling system is optimized in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cm³
Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
Torque, max. at rpm: 7800 rpm
Clutch engagement speed (±120): 3900 rpm
Fuel consumption: 432 g/kWh
Fuel consumption: 1.3 kg/h
Ignition module air gap: 0.3 mm
Oil pump type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 813 g/kWh