Husqvarna 135 Mark II Chainsaw
Robust, reliable and easy to use saw with ample cutting performance for homeowners. The perfect garden chainsaw for occasional cutting tasks such as cutting firewood and felling smaller trees. Starts quickly and handles easily, and thanks to the side mounted chain tensioner, tensioning the chain is both quick and easy.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Allows quick and convenient chain tensioning.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.