Bosch HDC400 1-1/8 In. Hex Chiseling Dust Collection Attachment
The HDC400 dust collection attachment provides a unique dust collection system for breaker hammers. The ski-boot clamping band makes installation on the tool a snap. The clamp housing allows the attachment to be installed on the tool so that the dust collection shroud can be positioned near the chisel tip for optimum dust extraction. The clamp housing also can be adjusted up or down on the tool to accommodate a small variety of chisel lengths. The system also allows the dust collection shroud to float up or down should it make contact with the work piece during use. The dust port fits Bosch 1-3/8 In. vacuum nozzles but can also fit 1-1/4 In. to 2 In. nozzles with the appropriate adapter.
Features & Benefits
- Unique clamping band with ski-boot type clamp provides easy installation on the hammer
- Flexible clamping band allows the hose to be adjusted up or down in the band to accommodate different chisel lengths
- Dust port fits Bosch 1-3/8 In. vacuum nozzles and can also be converted to 1-1/4 In. or 2 In. nozzles using the appropriate adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Floating rubber shroud allows the shroud to flex up or down should the shroud contact the workpiece during use
- Length: 38.0"
- Material: Plastic, rubber
- Overall Length: 38.0
- Used on Model No.: Fits Bosch 1-1/8" Hex Breaker Hammers and DH1020VC SDS-max Demolition Hammer
- Weight: 2.8lb
- Includes: Dust collection attachment
We Also Recommend
Bosch VAC140AH 14-Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA FilterPlease request a quote