Bosch HDC250 SDS-max® Core Bit Dust Collection Attachment
The HDC250 is a flexible dust collection attachment SDS-max® hammers for drilling into concrete with core bits. It is optimized for drilling diameters from 1-1/2 In. to 5 In. but can accommodate up to 6 In. if the brush ring is removed. The attachment features two unique air chambers: one allows the drilling bit to pass through when drilling into the work surface. The second air chamber is designed to maintain suction to the wall during the drilling application. The dust port is designed for Bosch 1-3/8 In. vacuum nozzle but can be used with either 1-1/4 In. or 2 In. vacuum nozzles when used with the appropriate adapter. The system is universal and is designed to connect to a vacuum so that it can be used with any size hammer and can accommodate the full range of core bit diameters and drilling depth.
Features & Benefits
- Dual air chamber provides for dust collection and suction to the wall
- Dust port accommodates 1-3/8 In. vacuum nozzles and can also fit other nozzle sizes with adapters
- Replaceable brush ring provides dust seal for a wide range of bit diameters
- Rubber seal maintains suction on the drilling surface
- Length: 12.0"
- Material: Plastic
- Max Bit Diameter: 6"
- Max. Hole Dia. - Core Bit: 6"
- Overall Length: 12.0
- Used on Model No.: Not tool specific. Attachment hooks up to a vacuum
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Includes: Dust collection attachment
We Also Recommend
Bosch VAC140AH 14-Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA FilterPlease request a quote