Bosch HDC100 SDS-plus® Dust-Collection Attachment
The Bosch HDC100 SDS-plus® Dust-Collection Attachment provides excellent dust collection when drilling with Bosch hammers. This attachment fits most new Bosch SDS-plus® hammers, coupling via a unique side-handle interface. The attachment has a metal telescoping arm for precise retraction and can accommodate up to a 4-3/4-In. drilling depth, and it can be adjusted forward or back with a clamping band to accommodate a variety of bit lengths. The dust port can be hooked up to a 1-3/8-In. vacuum hose nozzle, or it can accommodate 1-1/4-In. or 2-In. nozzles when combined with an appropriate optional adapter.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible system – fits most new Bosch SDS-plus® rotary hammers
- Durable design metal guide rails – allow for precise drilling and jobsite durability
- Adjustable depth adjustment – accommodates desired drilling depth; maximum 4-3/4-In. depth
- Two dust caps – one for standard drill bits and one for thin-wall core bits
- Port can be hooked up to a 1-3/8-In. – accommodates 1-1/4-In. or 2-In. nozzles with optional adapter
- Port can be hooked up to a 1-3/8 In.vacuum hose nozzle or can accommodate 1-1/4 In.or 2 In.nozzles when combined with appropriate adaptor
- This attachment is designed for durability, providing metal guide rails for precise drilling and jobsite toughness
- Maximum bit diameter is 3/4-in
- Length: 14.0"
- Material: Metal, plastic
- Max Bit Diameter: 3/4"
- Max. Hole Dia. - Core Bit: 3-1/8"
- Overall Length: 14.0
- Used on Model No.: All Bosch newer Sds-plus hammers: 11253VSR, 11255VSR, RH228VC, RH328VC, RH328VCQ, RHH181-01, 11536-C, 11536VSR
- Weight: 1.5lb
- Includes: Dust collection attachment, thin wall core bit cap
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote