Bosch GWS10-45PD 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder with No-Lock-On Paddle Switch
The Bosch GWS10-45PD 4-1/2-In. Angle Grinder with No-Lock-On Paddle Switch provides a multi-grip paddle switch for user control and comfort, and it has a no-lock-on switch shuts the motor off after the switch is released. It also delivers more muscle than previous-generation models - 10 amps and 11,500 rpm. For operator comfort and control, the grinder features a two-position Vibration Control™ side handle, making it less demanding to operate. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, along with direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. The grinder was designed for all-day jobs in machinery manufacturing, metal fabrication and construction. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a convenient disc change. The Service Minder™ brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
Features & Benefits
- Paddle switch – provides for multiple, comfortable grip positions
- No-lock-on switch shuts off motor after the switch is released
- Powerful motor – 10 amps and 11,500 rpm
- Carbon brushes – more durable than previous-generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
- Two-position Vibration Control™ side handle for more user comfort
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
- Service Minder™ brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
- Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
- Amperage: 10.0
- Height: 4.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- No Load RPM: 11,500
- Rating: 120 V
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 4.6lb
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Width: 4.0"
- Includes: Backing Flange , Lock Nut , Spanner Wrench , Grinding Guard , Vibration Control Side Handle
We Also Recommend
Bosch 11250VSRD 7/8 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer with Dust CollectionPlease request a quote