Bosch DH507 SDS-max® Demolition Hammer
The Bosch DH507 SDS-max® Demolition Hammer weighs only 12.4 Lbs., making it an ideal hammer for hard-to-reach applications. This 10.0-Amp tool that gets the job done, delivering 5.6 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and a max of 2,800 BPM. It has Vario-Lock™ positioning, which allows for rotating and locking the chisel with precision The SDS-max® chuck system provides tool-free bit changes. And the demo hammer has a 360° rotating auxiliary handle for better grip positioning, and an ergonomic grip area, for better comfort when chiseling in a wide variety of positions.
Features & Benefits
- Light demo hammer with top power-to-weight ratio – 5.6 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy at only 12.4 Lbs. in weight
- SDS-max® bit system – ease of use with tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Vario-Lock positioning – optimized work angle for the best chiseling location
- 360° auxiliary handle – operator comfort due to a wide range of positioning
- Innovative service modules – designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
- Ergonomic grip area – maximum comfort when chiseling in tight spaces or in a wide variety of positions
- Amperage: 10.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: SDS-Max
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 5.6 ft. / lbs. EPTA
- Length: 18.0"
- Material: Plastic, metal
- No Load BPM: 1,350-2,800
- Rating: 120 V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 12.4lb
- Width: 4.0"
- Includes: Carrying Case
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote