Bosch D-TECT 150 Wall/Floor Scanner with Ultra Wide Band Radar Technology
The Bosch wall/floor scanner is designed for detecting a variety of materials with a wide band range. With seven operating modes of detection this device is ideal for the trades.
Features & Benefits
- Bosch Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) Radar Technology — Offers a wide range of detection performance up to 6 In.
- Detects Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals, Wood, Live Wiring* and Plastic Pipes — Metal detection in concrete up to 6 In. deep *Live Wires may not be detected in certain conditions such as in metal conduit or behind metalized or conductive surface
- Seven Detection Modes — Concrete, wet concrete, deep concrete, in-floor heating, drywall, metal and signal view
- Large Illuminated Display — Displays the exact location of the object's depth, center, relative width and edge
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 8.7" x 3.8"
- Max Detection Depth Copper Wiring: Up to 3-1/8-in (80mm)
- Max Detection Depth Ferrous Metals (Steel): Up to 6" (150mm)
- Max Detection Depth Non-Ferrous Metals (Copper): Up to 6" (150mm)
- Max. Detection Depth (Water-Filled Plastic Pipe): Up to 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Size: 4.7 In. x 8.7 In. x 3.8 In.
- Weight: 1.6lb
- Includes: Soft Carrying Case, (4) -- AA 1.5V Batteries
We Also Recommend
Bosch GLM400CL BLAZE™ Outdoor 400 Ft. Connected Lithium-Ion Laser Measure with Camera