Husqvarna T540 XP®II 16" Tree Care Chainsaw
Husqvarna T540 XP® is designed for the high-end top handle saw segment, targeting professional customers like full pro arborists, landscapers, garden contractors and utility services who need excellent performance in combination with the best ergonomics.
- AutoTune: AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting.No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates fordifferent fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Adjustable oil pump: Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Individual grip size: The top handle grip size can be set in three alternative sizes, to perfectly fit your hand.
- Belt eye let: Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
- Power output: 1.8 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 37.7 cm³
- Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Torque, max.: 1.79 Nm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.34 l
- Fuel consumption: 464 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 0.85 kg/h
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow