Husqvarna 395 XP® 32" Professional Chainsaw
Choose one of the world’s most capable and legendary chainsaws. The Husqvarna 395 XP® is built for professional loggers and foresters. Excellent balance and a rugged handle design make this large saw easy to operate – even with longer guide bars. The aggressive clutch can handle the chainsaw’s substantial power, while a wider clutch cover guarantees effective wood chip dispersal. Take your work to the highest level of performance with this trusted machine.
- Air Injection®: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Magnesium crankcase: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Cylinder displacement: 94 cm³
- Cylinder displacement: 5.74 cu.inch
- Power output: 6.6 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8700 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 470 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2500 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ6Y
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Torque, max.: 5.9 Nm