Cannon Competiton Bar - H1, M1, RT, S1, S2 Mount
- Pitch Drive Link Count Varies with Drive Sprocket
- Available with or without roller nose
- Standard and hotsaw mounts available
- Precision squared and flame hardened rails for a long lasting bar
- Available in standard .063 gauge (.050/.058 upon request)
- Many lengths to fit your needs
- Precision ground groove
Cannon Competition Bars are made for chainsaw racing at the highest level. Custom high powered hotsaws would destroy any conventional bar, Cannon gladly accepts the challenge.
Cannon Competition Bars accept low resistance roller nose sprockets (sold separately).
Every bar is constructed with custom alloy steel that is cold rolled heat treated, annealed, stress relieved and surface ground. This provides the best possible characteristics of wear resistance, strength, durability, straightness and elasticity.
Precision squared and flame hardened/work hardened rails allow for chain to run straight and true enhancing the speed and smoothness of cut.
Individually centered precision ground groove allows for even rail wear, increased rail strength and also reduces damage caused by pinches.
For competing and racing