Cannon Carving Bar - Arbor Tip - C1, H1, S1 Mount
- Durable cobalt Arborist Tip (Nose diameter approx. 1- 5/8″)
- Universal mount (C1) fits most small saws (<62cc) + H1/S1 available
- Precision squared and flame hardened rails
- Also available in sprocket nose, see SuperMini Bars
- Available in Standard .050 gauge
- Available in lengths from 16 to 20 inches
- Precision ground groove
The tip is reinforced with a custom cobalt alloy providing even more endurance.
Precision squared and flamehardened rails allow for chain to run straight and true enhancing the speed and smoothness of the cut. An individually centered precision ground groove to within .002 of an inch allows for even rail wear, increased rail strength and also reduces damage caused by pinches.
For applications from wood carving to log home building.