BXMT3213 3" Chipper/Shredder
Pick up and go wherever you need it. Ideal for keeping job sites clean and tidy, Contractors, Arborists and Municipalities can easily chip or mulch branches into vehicles and haul them away with the trailer style BXMT Chipper / Shredders.
- Control the output of the chipper with the easily adjustable chute allowing the user to direct the flow of chips where they want.
- Angling the log against the rotor requires less horsepower to chip, saving fuel.
- Provides a counter-ledge for shredder knives to efficiently chop material against.
- Reliable and convenient starting at the turn of a key.
- Transport your unit with hitch, safety chains, highway tires, and full trailer lighting.
- After chipping larger branches, efficiently feed twigs and leaves through the shredder intake.
|Chipping Capacity:||3" (8 cm)|
|Shredding Capacity:||1" (3 cm)|
|Shredder Type:||Hammer Mill|
|Engine:||389 CC Honda GX390|
|Chipper Hopper Opening:||10" x 13" (29 cm x 32 cm)|
|Chipper Rotor Opening:||3" x 6" (8 cm x 15 cm)|
|Shredder Hopper Opening:||28" x 30" (71 cm x 76 cm)|
|Shredder Housing Opening:||10" x 10" (25 cm x 25 cm)|
|Number Of Chipper Knives:||2|
|Number Of Shredder Knives:||27|
|Rotor Diameter:||18" (45 cm)|
|Rotor Weight :||70 lbs (32 kg)|
|Discharge Chute Height:||58" (147 cm)|
|Discharge Chute Rotation:||360°|
|Drive System:||Centrifugal Clutch, Belt Drive|
|Tires:||4.80 X 8|
|Total Weight:||520 lbs (236 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||44" x 60" x 58" (112 cm x 152 cm x 147 cm)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||1.59 US gal (6 l)|
We Also Recommend
Wallenstein WX540 Trailer Log Splitter
Wallenstein WXR740 Trailer Log Splitters
Wallenstein BXTR5224 Hydraulic Feed - Towable/Self Contained Chipper