BOSCH GWS8-45 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder
The Bosch GWS8-45 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder is a light, ergonomic grinder, with a slender grip circumference that allows users to work comfortably for extended periods. This 4.2 Lbs. tool delivers plenty of power, with a 7.5-amp motor that produces 11,000 no-load rpm. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components. Bosch's Service Minder brush system shuts off the tool when preventative maintenance is required, which helps to eliminate guesswork. This grinder has a two-position side handle. It has a burst-protection quick adjustable guard designed for user protection, as well as a large spindle lock for easy disc changes.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful motor – professional 7.5-amp motor delivers 11,000 no-load rpm
- Slim-grip design – provides outstanding user comfort
- Durable carbon brushes – delivers extended tool life
- Two-position side handle – allows for greater control and utility
- Directed air flow – diverts dust from vital components for durability
- Burst-protection guard – provides quick adjustments for user security
- Service Minder brushes – eliminates guesswork, stopping grinder when preventative maintenance is required
- Large spindle lock – provides easy disc changes
- Amperage: 7.5
- Height: 3.7"
- Length: 11.0"
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Rating: 120 V
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 4.2lb
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Width: 2.7"
- Includes: (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Wheel Guard, (1) Flange Kit, (1) Spanner Wrench, (1) 4-1/2 In. Abrasive Wheel
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote