BOSCH GWS10-45 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder
The Bosch GWS10-45 4-1/2-In. Angle Grinder delivers more power than previous-generation models with the same size tool - 10 amps and 11,500 rpm. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control™ side handle, making it less shuddering to run. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a convenient disc change. The Service Minder™ brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful motor – 10 A and 11,500 RPM
- Carbon brushes – more durable than previous generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
- Two-position Vibration Control™ side handle for more user comfort
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
- Service Minder™ brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
- Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
- Amperage: 10.0
- Height: 4.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- No Load RPM: 11,500
- Rating: 120V
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 4.6lb
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Width: 4.0"
- Includes: Backing Flange , Lock Nut , Spanner Wrench , Grinding Guard , Vibration Control Side Handle
We Also Recommend
Bosch 11250VSRD 7/8 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer with Dust CollectionPlease request a quote