BOSCH BH2770VCD Brute Turbo Breaker Hammer with Deluxe Cart
The Bosch BH2770VCD Brute Turbo Breaker Hammer delivers the best concrete removal rate in its class, impressive for a tool that weighs just 63 pounds. Providing 1,000 BPM and 43 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, this tool can handle heavy-duty applications such as outdoor asphalt work or indoor foundation removal. The breaker hammer with included deluxe cart is fully mobile and doesn't need a compressor, running on any 115/120V AC/DC, 15 Amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator. The Active Vibration Control system includes a longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism, which substantially reduces vibration levels at their source. Shock-mounted handles complete the vibration control system providing contractors with the lowest vibration levels possible without adding any size or weight to the tool.
Features & Benefits
- Active Vibration Control provides a longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism while employing new ergonomic shock-absorbing handle
- Outstanding power, providing 35 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy for tool weighing just 63 pounds
- Service MinderBrush System for preventative maintenance
- Grease-packed gearbox and hammer mechanism
- Basic Cart, one moil point chisel and one flat chisel
- Service MinderBrush System - shuts the Brute off when brush replacement, lubrication or preventative maintenance is needed
- Grease packed gear box and hammer mechanism - eliminates uncertainty of job site lubrication
- The plug in anywhere hammer - does not need a compressor
- Amperage: 15.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8 in
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 35.0 Ft/Lbs EPTA
- Length: 30.75"
- Material: Metal
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 63.2lb
- Width: 25.0"
We Also Recommend
Bosch 11250VSRD 7/8 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer with Dust CollectionPlease request a quote