BOSCH BH2770VCD Brute Turbo Breaker Hammer with Deluxe Cart
The Bosch BH2760VCB Brute Breaker Hammer weighs just 63 Lbs. but delivers 1,000 BPM and 35 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, making it a powerhouse with the best concrete removal rate in its class. It is ready for such heavy-duty applications as foundation work or pipe laying. The breaker hammer with included cart is portable, running on any 115/120V AC/DC, 15 Amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator - no compressor needed. With Bosch's Active Vibration Control for more operator comfort, users can work longer to get more done. Service MinderBrush System shuts it off when it needs preventative maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- Active Vibration Control provides a longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism while employing new ergonomic shock-absorbing handle
- Outstanding power, providing 35 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy for tool weighing just 63 pounds
- Service MinderBrush System for preventative maintenance
- Grease-packed gearbox and hammer mechanism
- Basic Cart, one moil point chisel and one flat chisel
- Service MinderBrush System - shuts the Brute off when brush replacement, lubrication or preventative maintenance is needed
- Grease packed gear box and hammer mechanism - eliminates uncertainty of job site lubrication
- The plug in anywhere hammer - does not need a compressor
- Amperage: 15.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8 in
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 35.0 Ft/Lbs EPTA
- Length: 30.75"
- Material: Metal
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 63.2lb
- Width: 25.0"
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote