BERCO 44" Northeast Snowblower - Electric Lift for L & G Tractors (John Deere Series)
LA Series: 105,110,115,120,125,130,135,135se,140,145,150,155,165,175
D Series: 100,110,120,125,130,140,150,160,170,105 auto
S Series: 240
E Series: 100,110,120,130,140,150,160,170,180
Snowblowers are not recommended with 5 speed manual transmission tractors
Includes: Snowblower 44" 700474-3
Drive Mechanism 700471-4
- Maintenance free, giving power to the screw throwing snow to surprising distances.
Electric lift (winch included)
- Press the switch to raise or lower the snowblower
Controls at your fingertips
- Start the snowblower by activating the same system as the mower.
- Turn the chute from left to right using the crank on your left
- Uses the same subframe for the installation of other Berco accessories such as the blade and or the rotary broom.
- After the initial installation of the subframe, the assembly can remain permanently on the tractor without interfering with the mower
- Pre-assembled winch for quick and easy installation
Weight : 250lbs Dimensions : 44 "x 21"'
Berco Snowblowers, Brooms and Blades are interchangeable on same subframe.
We Also Recommend
BERCO 44" Northeast Snowblower - Electric Lift for L & G Tractors (Cub Cadet)
BERCO 48" Northeast Snowblower - Electric Lift for L & G Tractors (Cub Cadet)