BERCOMAC 44" Northeast Electric Lift Snowblower for Lawn and Garden Tractors
Electric Lift Snowblower for Lawn and Garden Tractors from 16 to 28HP Tougher Snowblower to Get The Job Done
Prices & specifications are subject to change without prior notice. If applicable: taxes, freight and installation fees are not included
Durability, Toughness, Performance
For users with more ground to cover with their snowblower. Perfect for residential use.
- Maintenance free, gives power to the auger to throw the snow even further.
Electric lift (winch included)
- Raise and lower the snowblower by the flip of a switch
Controls at your fingertips
- Engage the snowblower by activating the same system as the mower deck of the tractor
- Raise and lower snowblower
- Turn the chute to the left or right by using the handle located to the left of the driver
One Mounting For All
- Use the same mounting to install the other Berco accessories such as the Rotary Broom and the Blade.
- Once the bolt-on-brackets are mounted to the tractor, they may remain on permanently with no interference with the mower deck.
- Pre-assembled winch for quick and easy installation.
Rear Counterweights and Tire Chains are required for better traction and safety
**Additional charges for John Deere 100 Series, LA Series, D Series, S Series and E Series/New S Series