Husqvarna AR19 Aerator
Husqvarna's handy and efficient hollow tine aerators are self-propelled and feature free-wheeling outer tines for better maneuverability around corners and tight areas with less turf damage. Removable side weight offer optimal soil penetration and balance for easier slope penetration. A folding handle, lift handles, and a semi-pneumatic front tire allow for easy transport and storage.
Engine manufacturer: B& S or Honda
Drive System: V-belt, permalube chain
- Aerating width 19 in
- Aerating pattern 3.8 in
- Aerating pattern 4.2 in
- Number of tines 30
- Detachable weights Two 36 lb weights
- Aerating depth max 3 in
- Aerating depth min 0 in
- The unique patented free-wheeling outer tines allow users to continue aerating without losing speed on tight corners and without damaging turf.
- The compact design, foldable handle, detachable weights and lifting handle facilitate loading and transport.
- High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy to start.
- Optional weight containers ensure optimal soil penetration.