Safety Hoist VH-300-H Ladder Gas Hoist - Standard Capacity Hoist
The VH-300 roofing ladder sports a 300 lb. capacity and rugged all-steel construction as well as a new peak for greater stability and strength.
The Safety Hoist VH300 is a ladder hoist designed to lift various materials up a ladder, easily and safely. This ladder hoist, or laddervator, has a total height of 26.5 ft. and can lift up to 300 pounds of material at one time including: roof shingles, plywood, roll goods, and much more.
The VH300 ladder hoist is not only easy and convenient, but in some cases, a necessity. With the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) increasing inspections, carrying almost anything in your arms while climbing a ladder may qualify you for a violation or serious fine. Using this device will ensure the safety of your crew while reducing fatigue and risk of preventable injuries.
The VH300 ladder hoist is meant to be lightweight and portable for easy transport and can be assembled quickly and easily by one person. The Safety Hoist VH300 is offered with two motor options: Briggs and Stratton and Honda engine. Additional 4ft. and 8ft. track extensions are available and sold separately. Any hoist with the height greater than 26.5ft. must use a support brace (also sold separately).
- Steel based unit
- Rugged design intended for industrial use
- Heavy duty track sections
- Solid carriage wheels
- Adjustable motor base
- Externally mounted greasable bearings on winch
- Brake release can be operated from either side
- Self-energizing semi-metallic brake
- Engineered to be easy to operate and maintain
- Equipped with a new peak for greater stability and strength
- No special tools required for assembly
- 1 year warranty