Bosch 11316EVS SDS-max® Demolition Hammer
Bosch hammers offer leading performance. A powerful 14 Amp motor with Constant Response™ circuitry. This provides a constant hard-hitting 12.4 Ft./Lbs. Of impact energy. Variable speed control allows users to adjust the impact force to the material being removed. The SDS-max® tool holder provides you with the largest assortment of Bosch brand steel accessories for every job. The padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort.
Features & Benefits
- SDS-max® bit system for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Variable-speed dial for controlled chipping applications
- Constant Response™ circuitry provides soft-start, maintains constant speed under load and provides overload protection
- Service Minder™ light indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- In chisel mode, Vario-Lock™ positioning allows chisel to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize the working angles
- Padded rear handle absorbs shock for operator comfort
- 360° Auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- Amperage: 14.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: SDS-Max
- Height: 12.0"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 4.4 -12.4 Ft./Lbs.
- Length: 22.5"
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- No Load BPM: 900-1,890
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 22.5lb
- Width: 5.0"
- Includes: Auxiliary Handle, Carrying Case
We Also Recommend
Bosch 11250VSRD 7/8 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer with Dust CollectionPlease request a quote