Bosch 11250VSR 7/8 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer
The Bosch 11250VSR 7/8-In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer weighs only 5.5 lbs., but it has a muscular 6.1-AMP motor that provides 1.7 ft.-lbs. of impact energy. It has an ergonomic pistol-grip handle, which provides outstanding comfort and performance in hard-to-reach or all-day tasks. HVAC or MEP pros will be more productive on the jobsite with this tool. It has a dual-mode selector for drilling versatility - rotary hammer or rotation-only mode. The 11250 has a rotating brush plate for longer brush life and a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting. The SDS-plus® system provides for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking. It has an integral clutch to minimize risky torque reaction.
Features & Benefits
- Power-to-weight ratio – beefy 6.1-AMP motor at only 5.5 lbs.
- Dual mode selector — easily converts from rotation only to rotary hammer mode
- Rotating brush plate — provides equal power in reverse and extends brush life
- Delivers 1.7 ft.-lbs. of impact energy
- SDS-plus® system — tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking
- Pistol grip handle — compact ergonomic design with soft grip
- Integral clutch — helps minimize torque reaction
- Variable-speed reversing trigger — for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- 13-ft. power cord for added user reach and convenience
- Amperage: 6.1
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 7/8 in
- Height: 4.0"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 1.7 Ft./Lbs. (EPTA)
- Length: 13.7"
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- No Load BPM: 0-4,400
- No Load RPM: 0-1,000
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 5.4lb
- Width: 3.5"
- Includes: Carrying case -- 2 605 438 524, 360° Auxiliary Handle -- 2 602 025 118, Depth Gauge -- 1 613 001 010
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote