BOSCH RH850VC 1-7/8 In. SDS-max Rotary Hammer
Bosch Hammers offer leading performance and reliability. RH850VC 1-7/8 Inch SDS-max® rotary hammer provides nearly the same drilling/chiseling performance as the current 2 Inch hammer. It also only weighs 75% of the weight of the 2 Inch. The RH850VC also provides a triple play for active vibration reduction, longer air cushion, tuned mass damper and decoupled main handle providing industry leading low vibration levels along with the best in class performance in drilling and chiseling applications. Bosch vibration control designed for comfort and your safety.
Features & Benefits
- Provides maximum concrete removal for maximum productivity in both drilling and chiseling applications
- Tuned mass damper anti-vibration system - active vibration control in the hammer mechanism and main handle for improved comfort in all day demolition applications
- Constant Response circuitry - provides soft-start, maintains constant speed under load and provides overload protection
- Turbo™ Power feature - delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode
- Integral clutch - disengages torque transmission should the bit get into a bind situation
- Vario-Lock Positioning - rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Variable speed dial - for accurate bit starting and controlled chiseling
- SDS-max® Bit system - tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Amperage: 13.5
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: SDS-Max
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 9.3 ft. / lbs. EPTA
- Length: 21.4"
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Max. Hole Dia. - Core Bit: 6"
- No Load BPM: 1,380-2,750
- No Load RPM: 150-305
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 19.7lb
- Width: 5.0"
- Includes: Carrying Case