Bosch 1893-6D 9 In. 15 A Large Rat Tail Angle Grinder with No Lock-On Switch
Bosch Power Tools deliver stronger performance and lasting reliability. This Bosch grinder features a deadman switch which complies with current customer requirements. It will also comply with upcoming agency regulations preventing the use of lock-on switches. It features vibration control reducing user felt vibration by up to 60%. A powerful heavy duty motor. Equipped with tool free guard for quick and easy guard adjustments.
Features & Benefits
- 15 Amp, 6,000 RPM
- Vibration control side and main handles — reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work
- Tool-free adjustment guard — quick guard installation and adjustments
- Metal gear cover — maximum durability
- Deadman switch - no lock-on
- Service Minderbrushes — eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventive maintenance is required
- AC/DC capability — extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Precision spiral bevel gears — quality engineering and construction for smooth power transmission
- Epoxy-coated field windings — provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Amperage: 15
- Length: 17.5"
- No Load RPM: 6,000
- Rating: 120V AC/DC
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 - 11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 11.9lb
- Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Includes: Wheel Guard -- 1 605 510 354, Vibration Control Auxiliary Handle -- 1 602 025 030