Bosch 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Rotary Hammer
The Bosch 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Rotary Hammer is a versatile, handy tool that features a robust 8.0-amp motor. From anchoring to large material breaking, it gets the job done right the first time. Engineered in the tradition of legendary Bulldogs, this powerful hammer delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and 0-5,800 no-load bpm, but it weighs just 6.7 Lbs. The multifunction mode selector allows users to easily select among three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. To optimize the chiseling angle, it has Vario-Lock positioning that rotates and locks the chisel in one of 36 different positions. It is Bosch’s PRO+GUARD™ dust system, helping users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance. The hammer is designed with an ergonomic D-handle for comfort. It features a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, and a Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate, for equal power in forward and reverse. Busy pros with appreciate the tool's HammerHook, which allows the user to hang the tool on the job, and the SDS-plus® system provides for tool-free bit changes.
Features & Benefits
- Robust 8.0 Amp rotary hammer – delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy with three modes of operation, rotating chisel lock, accurate bit starting and D-handle convenience
- Vario-Lock positioning – rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – offers accurate bit starting
- Integral clutch – disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up scenario
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance
- Multi-function selector – three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only
- Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate — provides equal power in forward and reverse
- HammerHook – allows quick tool storage during the job
- D-handle design – ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- SDS-plus® bit system – tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking
- Amperage: 8.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 3/4 in SDS-plus
- Height: 6.0"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 2.0 EPTA
- Length: 17.25"
- Material: Plastic/Metal
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel: 1/2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood: 3/4" - 1"
- No Load BPM: 0 - 5,800
- No Load RPM: 0-1,300
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 3/16" - 5/8"
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 6.7lb
- Width: 3.5"
- Includes: (1) 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer, (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Depth Gauge, (1) Carrying Case