Husqvarna DM 340 Core Drill
Electric core drill for use with stand. DM 280 is an ideal choice for medium core drilling up to 14 in. diameter. The motor is very easy to operate and features several ergonomic features facilitating drilling and set up. Suitable for water evacuation, ventilation, angle drilling and stitch drilling.
100-120 V or 220-240 V
- Drills reinforced concrete, bricks and other building materials.
- Perfect for a variety of applications including water/ waste evacuation pipes, openings for ventilation and plumbing, gas supply pipes, barriers, road signs and holes in corners for wall saw openings.
- Angle drilling and positioning in all directions.
- Updated pop-up carbon brushes for longer life and service intervals.
- Water-cooled, three-speed gearbox facilitates optimal drilling performance and increases life.
- Equipped with Elgard™, which indicates, via an LED, when the motor is being overloaded. This prevents motor damage and increases product life.
- Smartstart® reduces drill motor RPMs to decrease vibration when starting a hole.
- Softstart™ slowly increases motor RPMs when starting, which reduces wear on the motor and brushes.
- Water hose can be turned 180 degrees to improve hose management when drilling in tight spaces.