Husqvarna DM 230 Core Drill
Handheld electric core drill with attractive design and functional ergonomics. The motor is designed with an ergonomic pistol grip giving you greater control. Handheld core drilling up to 4 in. or drilling with stand up to 6 in. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes and electrical sockets. DM 230 is an excellent choice for professionals as well as less experienced users.
- 80 mm
- 150 mm
- 100-120 V
- The DM 230 can be used for handheld drilling applications up to 4" in diameter. It can be mounted on the DS 150 drill stand for angle drilling applications and drilling holes up to 6" in diameter.
- Used to drill holes for ventilation, plumbing pipes, joints, electrical sockets and telecom cables in reinforced concrete, bricks and other building materials.
- Motor can tolerate and perform effectively in higher ambient temperatures.
- Gearbox and motor alignment have been updated to reduce friction and improve sturdiness.
- Equipped with Elgard™, an indicator that pulses when the machine is overloaded, which provides longer product life.
- Smartstart® reduces drill motor RPMs to decrease vibration when starting a hole.
- Softstart™ slowly increases motor RPMs when starting, which reduces wear on the motor and brushes.
- The 3-speed, water-cooled gearbox provides optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
- Designed with a plastic housing, which makes it more durable against drops and daily wear.
- The handle and controls are designed and positioned to further enhance drilling performance and ergonomics.