Husqvarna LT 6005 9" Tamping Rammer
LT 6005 is a well-balanced and powerful rammer, developed for efficient compaction of granular and cohesive soils such as clay and silt. Ideal for compaction in trenches or other narrow spaces, for example around pillars and pipes. Equipped with the latest Honda GXR120 engine, which is especially designed for rammers. The rammer offers superb control, low noise and low emissions.
- Ideal for compacting clay and silt type soils.
- Perfect for trench and sewage systems, gardening and landscaping, compaction on backfill, foundations,
- patching and repair applications.
- Equipped with the purpose-built Honda GXR120 gas engine, designed specifically for rammers.
- Three fixed positions for the throttle control, stop (gas line fully closed), idle and full speed.
- Balanced design allows excellent traction and maneuverability.
- Easy access to all service points.