CLEARANCE Mikasa MVC88 Plate Tamper
Our best selling plate just got better! The new MVC88 now features a single cast baseplate and eccentric housing to enhance plate durability, serviceability and performance. An hour/tachometer to help measure runtime and engine rpm is now a standard feature. The plate is even easier to transport with the new wheel kit design. All this combined with an advanced anti-vibration handle make the MVC88 the newest and most technically advanced plate compactors on the market.
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Single cast baseplate and eccentric housing lowers center of gravity and increases travel speed by 12% for greater productivity.
- Hour/tachometer measures runtime and engine rpm.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts
|Centrifugal Force||3372 lbf||15 kN|
|Exciter Speed||6000 VPM|
|Plate Size||19.7 x 20.7 in
500 x 525 mm
|Max Forward Speed
|82 ft||25 m|
|0.31 gal||1.17 L|
|Overall Length||41.75 in||1060 mm|
|Overall Width||19.75 in||502 mm|
|Overall Height||37 in||940 mm|
|Shipping Dimensions||38 x 22 x 29 in
965 x 559 x 737 mm
|Operating Weight||207 lb||94 kg|
|Shipping Weight||225 lb||102 kg|