Bosch RH1255VC 2 In. SDS-max® Rotary Hammer
The Bosch RH1255VC 2 In. SDS-max® rotary hammer has Turbo™ Power, which gives the tool a torque and speed boost in hammer mode. It also provides 14.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy for top-rated power. At under 27 Lbs., it has outstanding performance-to-weight ratio in a 2 In. hammer. It features Vibration Control for additional operator control while mitigating vibration in the hammer mechanism and in the handle. This hammer provides Constant Response circuitry for smooth starts, precise hole placement and constant speed under load. Vario-Lock positioning permits rotating and locking the chisel with precision. And the SDS-max® bit system provides toolless bit changes.
Features & Benefits
- Turbo™ Power for torque and speed boost in hammer mode
- Best power-to-weight ratio of 14.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy
- Outstanding power in a 2 In. SDS-max® tool
- Vibration Control for comfort in all-day applications
- Constant Response for soft start, constant speed under load
- Vario-Lock positioning for precise chiseling location
- Weighs under 27 lbs
- Multiple drilling speeds to match speed to application
- Amperage: 15.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: SDS-Max
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs): 14.1 ft. lbs. EPTA
- Length: 23.5"
- Material: Plastic/Metal
- Max. Hole Dia. - Core Bit: 6"
- No Load BPM: 1,000 - 2,150
- No Load RPM: 100 - 220
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 26.2lb
- Width: 4.5"
- Includes: (1) - Carrying Case
We Also Recommend
Bosch 11250VSRD 7/8 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer with Dust CollectionPlease request a quote